The Sr. Associate, Performance Measurement works closely with Head of Performance Measurement, Attribution and Reporting and the senior leadership team to synthesis and interpret performance at the firm, sponsored program, and underlying investment levels. This position will assist the Head of Performance Measurement, Attribution and Reporting (PAR) in delivering actionable performance-based insights that are capable of influencing senior management decision making.
- Assist in the calculation of recurring performance measures, including money (IRR) and time-weighted returns, equity multiples, waterfalls and related incentive fees and promotes relied upon by business units and disclosed in both investor reports and financial statement footnote disclosures.
- Interpret performance results through the use of attribution methods and communicate results to Head of PAR, senior management, and colleagues both orally and in written form as required.
- Interpret and summarize quarterly NCREIF indices releases relied upon for benchmarking purposes, and use related query and analytic tools to glean insights into relative performance.
- Collaborate with IT and related personnel to further automate performance calculations through Yardi’s performance-based system. To that end, assist IT and provide oversight of independent contractors in efforts to assemble, validate and store performance-related data from multiple sources into system.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of baseline models that are relied upon by the Portfolio Analytics unit in performing further sensitivity and scenario ad-hoc analyses.
- Assist in the design, implementation and monitoring of performance-based work flows amongst the Accounting, Asset Management, Portfolio Management, Global Investors Group (GIG), and Marketing units to streamline and ensure an efficient quarter-end reporting process.
- Closely interact with and assist the Portfolio Analytics and GIG units in responding in a timely and accurate manner to ad-hoc Portfolio Management and client performance-based requests.
At USAA Real Estate Company our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including business casual dress attire, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, USAA Membership eligibility, educational and professional designation assistance and much more! https://www.usrealco.com/careers/benefits.aspx. Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA Real Estate Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.