Applications are invited for a Director of Annual Giving and Stewardship at Saint Michael's College. This person will be responsible for the strategic development and management of a comprehensive annual giving and stewardship program. They will direct and oversee supporting initiatives in the areas of development services and donor relations through a coordinated and integrated matrix of communication and solicitation strategies involving email, direct mail, phone, social media, personal visits, and volunteer engagement, all focused on shaping a sustainable tradition of annual support for Saint Michael's College.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage the Saint Michael's Fund (SMF) effort to achieve increasingly significant support from alumni, parents, students, corporations, foundations and friends of the College.
- Utilize a strategic planning approach to initiate, coordinate, and evaluate fundraising activities; provide guidance to various individuals relative to College fundraising activities.
- Create an effective pipeline of annual donors to provide a steady flow of prospects, donors and volunteers to higher levels of giving.
- Cultivate prospective major gift donors from the alumni and annual giving prospects and donors.
- Initiate and coordinate effective marketing activities to meet specific fundraising goals.
- Commit to participating as a member of a fully integrated outreach and development team.
- Strong contributing member of the Institutional Advancement management team; work in concert with others in Institutional Advancement for the overall success of the advancement program.
- Has ultimate responsibility for donor solicitation pieces and assures they are published on a timely basis.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the strategic vision for college-wide recognition programs, including acknowledgment program; implement initiatives, systems, procedures, and practices that increase the goodwill and giving of current donors, and facilitates the "retention" and "upgrade" of donors at all levels in support of college priorities.
- Produce an annual report for donors on the impact of their gifts and ensure they are acknowledged and recognized in a timely and personalized manner.
Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), generous paid time off, employee and dependent tuition benefits, and discounted gym membership.
For full job description and to apply online please click here.