Reporting to the Director of Development, the Corporate and Foundation Relations Manager is responsible for increasing the visibility of the Foundation and raising funds by managing and strengthening relationships with existing and prospective foundation and corporate partners.
This position will be responsible for developing and managing effective, comprehensive engagement plans with corporations and foundations, including grants submissions, resulting in increased revenues.
Implementation strategies management
· Develop and implement, with Director of Development, a fiscal year operating plan for corporate and foundation giving to achieve established revenue goals
· Design, implement, and manage comprehensive development strategy focused on expanding and enhancing corporate and foundation relationships by directing and coordinating activities related to obtaining corporate and foundation monetary support, including identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of gifts
· Develop donor relation and stewardship strategies for corporations and foundations
· Prepare highly competitive grant requests and other collateral materials for solicitation purposes
· Oversee a program of sponsorship solicitation for conferences and other events
· Creating a personal portfolio of prospects with six figure and up gift potential
· Initiate opportunities for Board members and other volunteers as well as high level staff members to interact with prospects and donors.
· Manage a sophisticated corporate advisory board
· Supports the stewardship of current donors including the fulfillment of sponsorship and corporate member benefits.
· Maintain the grants calendar for annual operating and comprehensive campaign efforts.
· Develop an annual plan and reporting schedule with measurable personal call and solicitation goals
· Oversee all logistics of corporate advisory board events, including annual meeting and personal visits by ANA executive leadership team
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: Apply online at https://rew11.ultipro.com/AME1053/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*2F991C5604F33908
Five years of experience in development, including experience of corporate and foundation giving Demonstrated personal successful major donor cultivation and solicitation experience with planning and executing a major fundraising campaign Demonstrated experience in grant and foundation proposal writing Outstanding administrative and communication skills Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
5 or more years of proven track record of writing successful proposals and closing corporate and foundation gifts
Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
The American Nurses Association (ANA) is the only full-service professional organization representing the interests of the nation's 3.1 million registered nurses through its constituent and state nurses associations and its organizational affiliates. The ANA advances the nursing profession by fostering high standards of nursing practice, promoting the rights of nurses in the workplace, projecting ...a positive and realistic view of nursing, and by lobbying the Congress and regulatory agencies on health care issues affecting nurses and the public. Mission Statement: Nurses advancing our profession to improve health for all.