| The University of Texas at San Antonio's Department of Intercollegiate Athletics is now accepting applications for its Assistant Ticket Manager position. |
Job Duties include:
1. Manages the box office at assigned athletic events.
2. Schedules student workers and interns.
3. Maintain and manage all ticket accounts. Manage in-person and telephone sales calls to generate season, group, and corporate ticket sales for UTSA athletics events.
4. Assists with the fulfillment and distribution of season and group tickets.
5. Develop and implement marketing plans aimed at both the campus and surrounding community.
6. Recruits, employs and provides administrative and on-site supervision to ticket sellers and ticket takers.
7. Assists in checking ticket orders and in filling ticket orders for customers.
8. Provides customer service and builds ongoing relationships with new and existing UTSA Athletics customers.
9. Receives and processes ticket orders and donations. Assists in the preparation of deposits and audit reports.
10. Assists with the NCAA Championships hosted by UTSA.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.