Organization and Position Description:
At Drohan Management Group (DMG), our mission is to promote the continued well-being and growth of our client associations and professional societies by providing them with professional management, efficient day-to-day leadership, and progressive guidance for the future. We are adding a new talented association professional to our team. The Program Administrator is responsible for providing client services and project support to at least two different association clients and reports to the Executive Director.
Established in 1986, DMG provides management, outsourcing and consulting services to our association clients. Our goal is to allow our clients focus on their mission while we take care of all of the details of running it. The ideal candidate will have association experience, including but not limited to healthcare, medical, scientific, financial and legal services, insurance and business related associations. He/she has a demonstrated customer service attitude, a sense of humor, thrives under pressure, possesses excellent written and communication skills, and is tech savvy with a willingness to learn.
The primary objective of the Program Administrator is to effectively manage daily association operations at the direction of the Executive Director. It may require communications and independent interaction with volunteer leaders including Officers, Board Members, and Committee Chairs, as well as with the general membership and others associated with or interested in the association.
- Assist Executive Director as part of a team to research and manage program.
- Respond to member needs as appropriate.
- Coordinate and administer client member programs and services.
- Craft ongoing correspondence.
- Set-up conference calls, administer surveys, and assist in calls for abstracts process, etc.
- Manage membership databases, updates, recruiting, and responding to member requests.
- Administrative support including but not limited to spreadsheets, data entry, mailings, invoicing, and database maintenance.
- Maintain files-hardcopy, electronic, control documents, operation manuals, database, track event registrants and payments.
- Event marketing and promotion.
- Handle special projects as requested by the Board of Directors or immediate supervisors.
- Other duties as assigned.