| Responsible for all activities, operations and policies of the Montagne Center, including budget and personnel activities. Also, responsible with selected operations at all other athletics venues. Works with the Lamar University administration, staff, students and community to enhance the idealization of the facility. |
Examples of work performed: 1. Responsible for budget administration, day to day operations, guidelines and policies governing the Montagne Center.
2. Schedules and maintains the master calendar for all activities, events, games and programs in the Montagne Center.
3. Responsible for the management of all aspects of activities, events, games, and programs
4. Responsible for the management of all aspects of special events, including contract, administration, set-up and tear down, ticket takers, ushers, security, police, parking, cleanup and etc.
5. Supervises, evaluates, and schedules all full time, contract and student employees.
6. Directs and supervises the maintenance of all equipment in Montagne Center.
7. Develops, initiates and directs preventative maintenance for the facility.
8. Seeks bids and negotiates contracts for cleanup, parking, security and trash dumpsters.
9. Maintains current university equipment inventory of center.
10. Maintains relative information on other similar facilities through periodicals, national and local organizations and surveys.
11. Assists with other university home athletics events
12. Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be required.