Father Lopez Catholic High School is actively seeking a Director of Development to oversee the school's fund-raising and communications efforts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supports the philosophy of Catholic education and advocates, encourages, counsels, and witnesses in keeping with the beliefs and practices of the Catholic faith and teachings.
- Identifies, cultivates, and mantains relationships with major donors, sponsors, major stakeholders in the Catholic community, foundations, corporations, and other partners.
- Designs, implements, and manages activities including annual giving, endowment, and capital campaigns.
- Develops and grows a comprehensive planned giving program; facilitates matching gifts.
- Reviews all fundraising activities that would have a significant impact on the FLHS major fundraising campaigns and present findings to the Principal/President.
- Oversees Alumni Database / Donor Connect software, updates donor records and processes donor receipts.
- Maintains a high level and professional community profile with parents, students, businesses, alumni, parishes, schools, faculty, and staff.
- Ability to successfully make public presentations individually or as a team member.
- Participates in in-service/professional development as determined by supervisor.
- Updates and maintains the Support Lopez section of the school' s website.
- Assists the President and oversees internal and external marketing, communications, and public relations activities related to development and fundraising, and other programs that maintain positive relationships with friends of the school.
- Attends all appropriate Board of Director meetings.