Collegiate Sports, Jr. Collegiate Sports, High School Sports
4 Year Degree
Job Overview: • Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual enrollment goals, based on supporting a direct mail campaign with outbound telemarketing to obtain both introductory players and nominations from high school coaches.
• Build ongoing relationships with coaches, players and all clients to ensure repeat business and assist them as they mature as athletes. Help players and coaches achieve their goals, both inside and outside of Factory Athletics programs.
• Communicate through all channels, including email, telephone and in-person, both in a registration and customer service role.
• Support the marketing, operations and financial staff as required in order to meet corporate goals as outlined by senior management.
- One year of outbound marketing or customer srevice experience
- Salesforce knowledge is preferred
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational and verbal communcation skills
- General understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent listening skills to meet customer's requirements and expectations
Additional Salary Information: Salary: Inquire for details
• Competitive benefits package including coverage for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Discounts on sponsor and partner retail products (Under Armour included)
• Corporate office equipped with workout training facility and locker rooms
• Company match for 401k program (enrollment eligibility after 1 year of service)
• Flexible vacation and personal days
Factory Athletics and its Affiliates, Baseball Factory, Softball Factory, Volleyball Factory’s vision is to guide both players and parents through the college recruiting process and to professionally train players in order to find a school that is the right fit both academically and athletically.
Factory Athletics’ coaches evaluate, video, and educate players at different national scouting ses...sions across the United States.
* Factory Athletics has a proven successful program and winning team. Since beginning in
1994, Factory Athletics has guided 50,000 players to college and over 200 players into MLB.
* Factory Athletics has been named by Baltimore Magazine as one of the top “Fun Places to
Work” and Washington Post as a “Best Place to Work.”
* Baltimore SmartCEO named Steve Sclafani as one of the top 50 future CEO’s.