| COMPANY INFORMATION |
The New York Red Bulls are one of 20 teams in Major League Soccer (MLS). They are one of the ten charter clubs of MLS, having competed in the league since its founding in 1996. They currently play their home matches at Red Bull Arena (RBA) in Harrison, New Jersey. RBA, a state-of-the-art 25,000-seat stadium, is widely regarded as the top soccer-specific stadium in North America. The club is owned by the Austrian beverage company Red Bull for which the team is named. The first team features 2015 Goalkeeper of the Year Luis Robles, 2014 MLS Golden Boot Winner Bradley Wright-Phillips, U.S. international Sacha Kljestan, and several players with USMNT experience. The New York Red Bulls offer one of the nation's premier youth soccer development programs, from local soccer partnerships across New York and New Jersey to Regional Development Schools and the Red Bulls Academy teams.
The New York Red Bulls Youth Training Programs are currently looking to add experienced coaches to our player development staff. Positions are available within the following areas:
Community programs Travel programs Regional Development School (RDS) (pre-academy)
Part-time positions are available in both NJ and NY including Westchester, NYC and Long Island. Coaches are eligible to receive up to a maximum of $1000 for out of state travel relocation expenses.
*Applications will only be reviewed through our online system: http://www.rbnytraining.com/user-pages/public/recruits/
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:(Required to perform the job)
- Required to be available five (5) afternoons/evenings per week plus weekends.
- Required to be available Tuesday and Thursday mornings for staff training workshops
- Working hours will be approximately 20 to 30 hours per week, over an eight to nine month period. A full availability coach typically works 6-7 days per week from March – November. This included coaching, administration duties and educational workshop attendance
- A coach’s working week is comprised of on field coaching hours, administration duties and attendance at mandatory staff training workshops in the spring and fall seasons. Both elements are paid at an hourly rate.
- Employment typically begins mid to late March and runs through to late November or August and runs through to late November. The exact start and end dates are based upon the needs of each youth partner club.
- Coaches who commit to a full availability employment contract also receive preferential assignments to double camp programs (30 hours per week) plus Residential camps. Additionally, coaches will also receive priority in scheduling of winter hours.
- Coach is guaranteed a minimum of 180 coaching hours in the spring and fall season plus a minimum of one (1) 15 hour camp per week of the summer.
- Required to attend a mandatory paid pre-season orientation event
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Candidates must also hold a valid driving license and have their own vehicle for transportation
- Candidates must have a clean criminal record
- Must have 3 years previous coaching experience
- Hold a recognized coaching qualification
- Be over the age of 18
Minimum of a USSF D license (2015+ USSF E license) or NSCAA National Diploma International licenses are accepted including but not limited to a minimum of a FA Level 1
APPLY ONLINE: http://www.rbnytraining.com/user-pages/public/recruits/
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying Schedules to reflect the business needs of the company.
Red Bull New York is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.