| Francis Marion University, an NCAA Division II institution, invites applications for the position of Assistant Men's Soccer Coach. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: |
- Coaching, teaching, and scouting
- Assisting with the recruitment of student-athletes
- Assisting the Head Coach in meeting with various community organizations to promote interest in the athletic program at FM
- Assisting Head Coach in monitoring student-athletes for academic requirements, retention, and progress toward graduation
- Assisting with all fundraising activities
- Organizing and overseeing the game management duties
- Organizing and managing the equipment room for all sports
A bachelor's degree is preferred. Previous coaching experience is required, along with ability to communicate and teach skilled athletes in soccer, with special emphasis on ability to instruct goalkeepers. First aid certification is helpful. Candidates must have a working knowledge of NCAA Division II rules and regulations.
Materials Needed: 1) Letter of Interest (Referencing Position Number 17-30); 2) FM Application; 3) resume; 4) the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three references; and 5) copies of all transcripts (official transcripts will be required of the successful candidate).
Send Application Packet to: Dr. Charlene Wages, Vice President for Administration, Francis Marion University, PO Box 100547, Florence, SC 29502-0547 or FAX to (843) 661-1202.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Minorities and Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
To obtain information about the State of South Carolina and other support services for state employees, please visit http://www.fmarion.edu/about/hrlinks.
An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Institution