The YMCA of Greater Brandywine has an exciting career opportunity as a Financial Development Database Director at our association office in downtown West Chester, Pa.
Under the direction of the Senior Vice President and Chief Development Officer, the Financial Development Database Director acts as the subject matter expert on the Mission Advancement Database Systems in Raiser’s Edge throughout the Association. They will assist in efforts related to annual and capital campaigns including donor acknowledgment process, data entry, internal audit completion, implementation and oversight, tracking, maintaining mailing lists, analytical reporting, document preparation and meeting scheduling and tracking. Additionally, responsibilities include all aspects of the Raiser’s Edge fundraising software management including, but not limited to: ensuring information integrity and accuracy, auditing records, correcting records, managing and implementing and overseeing the completion of audit findings to improve system functionality, financial reconciliation, strategic database maintenance, ad hoc reporting, improving processes and data integrity, and training branch and Association Office personnel in identified areas of opportunity based on audit findings.
1. Responsible for all support aspects of annual and capital campaigns to include volunteer relations, prospecting research, data management and reporting.
2. Responsible for all aspects of critically evaluating the Raisers Edge database platform, interface with Blackbaud, procedures and all other data and systems related to fundraising.
3. Assist with all aspects of the financial development department, including mailings, database management, reporting, correspondence, special events and sponsorships.
4. Design and deliver staff training modules and instructional materials on topics such as running queries, producing reports, acknowledgements, pledge reminders, and events module, and other specialized Raiser’s Edge issues pertaining to audit findings.
5. Serve as a point person and main information resource to branches and Association Office staff for data research, troubleshooting, reporting and analysis related to fund raising.
6. Work with Finance Department for all crossover issues (monthly commitments, end-of-year closing, write-offs, online fundraising credits and debits, and all reconciliations).
7. Train Administrative Assistants on financial development responsibilities.
8. Support Committee Chairs in developing committee agendas, minutes and meeting-related executive documents.
9. Develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures for ensuring the integrity of Association fundraising data.
10. Correcting database entries and overall database design/structure to audit specifications.
11. Create and manage donor communications as directed by the Chief Development Officer.
12. Periodic audits of Raiser's Edge software entries to ensure continual improvement of systems and data entry.
Benefits and Compensation Details:
The YMCA of Greater Brandywine currently offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance along with a 12% employer contribution to the retirement savings plan.The starting annual salary is approximately $47,476, based on experience.