Project, analytics, and business-related management for assigned Communications Unit programs and services
• Provide editorial and production coordination for the Bulletin and journals
• Deliver analytics assessments for strategic messaging
• Manage updating, fulfillment, and licensing of patient information
• Oversee project management implementation, including content, deadlines, tracking, and training
• Manage house ads for all print and digital usage and corporate advertising fulfillment for OTO News
• Distribute appropriate member lists for publications and Communications Unit messaging
• Provide financial and budgeting support for Communications Unit programs and services, as assigned
• Coordinate with contributors, publisher, and Managing Editor to help effectively plan and support Bulletin production and content, print and online.
• Manage in-house processes for collecting and sharing Bulletin content.
• Collaborate with Managing Editor to create guidelines and suitable tools to ensure magazine content production is on schedule and appropriate.
• Assist with preparation for monthly planning meetings, facilitation of the meetings and dissemination of meeting outcomes/next steps.
• Work with Managing Editor to provide publisher with appropriate schedules and documents in a timely manner.
• Provide editorial assistance in proofing of content pre-production and at each proofing stage.
• Produce monthly Bulletin electronic Table of Contents email.
• Work with Managing Editor and Assistant Managing Editor in peer review process.
• Check submitted papers for proper format and material, and assign them to editors for review or return them to the authors for edits as appropriate.
• Archive transfer of copyright agreement forms for accepted manuscripts.
• Monitor submissions returned to authors for edits and follow up with authors of overdue submissions.
• Implement, conduct, and distribute results assessments as assigned to measure success of messaging plans and communications products.
• Update and schedule house ads for the Bulletin and journals, manage review, and submit for publication.
• Manage the graphic content (ads) on the homepages of the website and ENTConnect, and the Marketplace landing page.
• Manage editorial content for Academy Advantage relationships including creation and implementation of messaging/tactical plans, and yearly marketing plans.
• Coordinate updates for patient leaflets, manage patient information licensing contracts and renewals, and leaflet fulfillment.
• Update electronic patient information and patient leaflets as content changes.
• Distribute appropriate member lists for the Bulletin, journals and other vehicles as assigned.
• Maintain project management platform (Podio): Assist business unit leads in entering and updating project details, schedules, and status updates.
• Train new employees and others, as needed, on project management platform.
• Provide invoicing, budgeting and projection support for Communications Unit programs as assigned.