The Multimedia Production Specialist is responsible for coordinating and producing live and recorded sponsored webcasts, podcasts, online product demos, interactive graphics and occasional videos on SHRM's website. Position works with SHRM's Online Content, Development & Integration Manager to develop and implement complex multimedia projects. These key digital initiatives contribute to SHRM's member engagement and retention goals, as well as help the Society achieve its revenue and operating margin targets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- At the direction of SHRM's Online Content, Development & Integration Manager, identify and research possible topics for webinar programs that are relevant to the HR profession.
- Create, post and update webcast descriptions, video and audio clips and other media material on the SHRM website. Coordinate program marketing with SHRM's e-newsletter production team.
- Serve as video and audio technical support for additional digital programs, such as podcasts, product demos, promotional videos. Is familiar with current editing hardware and software needed to produce high quality, creative programming quickly and consistently.
- Work closely with Online Content Manager and Sales team to incorporate supplied video and other digital media into the SHRM website and social media platforms
- Coordinate with Editorial on placement of sponsored content programs, as appropriate and applicable.
- Coordinate social media campaigns promoting SHRM webcast and multimedia programming
- Provide customer service to SHRM members attending webcast programs - certification credit requirements, ensuring a high degree of member satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree required with a minimum of 2-5 years with webcast and/or multimedia production
- Proven track record of editorial programming and sound editorial judgment across a variety of subject matter areas.
- Experience in dealing with clients with varying levels of digital knowledge, in an agency or similar environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Society for Human Resource Management is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran).
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or TDD (703) 548-6990.