Boutique production winery is looking for an experienced wine industry accountant to be responsible for all accounting and financial management, including inventory, A/R, A/P, general ledger, payroll, preparing financial statements, reconciliations, contract administration, invoicing & collections, and other administrative support as needed. We seek a mature, talented, team player, who is passionate and hardworking, efficient, detailed-oriented, process-oriented, and an investigative problem solver.
- Manage and prepare for the company’s monthly unaudited financial statements for owners and financial institutions
- Perform general ledger and general accounting duties such as A/P, A/R, bank reconciliations
- Address revenue recognition, inventory costing, contract review
- Develop and implement new policies and procedures
- Establish and oversee appropriate internal controls