Are you an experienced and high-performing administrative professional looking for a new challenge and to advance your career to the C-Suite level at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (www.asco.org)?
Who we are:
ASCO is a stable, forward-thinking, growing membership organization that operates in a results-focused work environment in which employees’ evaluation emphasizes performance outcomes. This is an Alexandria, Virginia-based position that offers an excellent benefits package, subsidized parking or Metro benefits, and opportunities to participate in professional development programs. To learn more about ASCO, please visit www.asco.org/jobs.
Who we are looking for:
This is a new growth position requiring professional presence, excellent administrative support skills, a meticulous focus on details, and a commitment to your work. If you connect with our mission to provide lifelong learning to oncology professionals who make a difference in the lives of people with cancer, we want to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Manage daily calendar including heavy scheduling of meetings, speaking engagements, and conference calls in coordination with internal staff, team members and external constituents
- Coordinate business trips including travel arrangements and hotel accommodations, prepare itineraries and supporting materials, and process expense reimbursements and track reimbursements
- Organize logistics for special events and high-profile meetings, prepare informational materials and PowerPoint presentations, and manage communications with meeting attendees
- Coordinate activities (operations and planning) and timely flow of information for executive and team members
- Use your writing skills to provide professional business documents, final proofread copies ready for signature, including minutes, meeting notes, summaries, and proposals
- Provide administrative support to the annual budget process, monitor and track expenses, and participate in special projects and initiatives