- Bachelors’ degree in marketing, business or related field
- Minimum 6 years’ professional experience in corporate relationship management and new business development, B2B sales and revenue generation
- Track record of successful business development, sales and revenue-generation
- Collaborative mindset and ability to structure mutually beneficial partnerships
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects and priorities effectively and professionally
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), including strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills; MS Word, Excel preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Travel required
To apply, send your resume and one-page letter summarizing your interest, qualifications and salary expectations. Please reference the Director, Partnerships position in your cover letter. Email your application to email@example.com, Attention: VP, Human Resources, NRF, 1101 New York Ave., NW, Suite 1200, Washington, DC 20005.
National Retail Federation offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a focus on work/life satisfaction and balance. NRF seeks to continue to grow a diverse, highly committed, skilled, and collaborative staff.