National Retail Federation’s dedicated staff of more than 100 makes an impact in the lives of retailers, retail employees and consumers every day; our collaborative culture reflects the passion and innovation of the industry we support. A career at NRF offers the opportunity to learn, travel and enhance your professional skills.
NRF is seeking a Project Manager, Trade Shows and Events to oversee and execute internal and external programs unique to NRF’s events. Through well-honed project management skills, develops timelines for securing all details and deliverables of these programs to and from operations, registration, membership, exhibit sales and sponsorships, marketing and promotions, public relations and social influencers.
The successful candidate will possess intellectual curiosity, embrace open collaboration, and take an energetic approach to fulfilling our mission.
- Drives all trade show activities to ensure efforts support the overall strategic vision of the business, assists with campaign strategies, planning and measuring and tracking ROI
- Collaborates and leverages the expertise of NRF stakeholders to determine strategies and tactics needed for events to meet and exceed the expectations of the event audiences
- Reviews, recommends, integrates and coordinates new innovations and programs which enhances the pre-event, onsite and post-event experience
- Leads kick-off and status meetings; ensures effective communication among lead show team members of timelines, deadlines, deliverables and pertinent details
- Organizes, implements and produces all administrative assignments and special projects supporting the work directly related to Shop.org Summit and the Annual Convention
- Defines scope, determines resource requirements, establishes production schedules and deadlines or new and existing event programs
- Verifies all printed and on-line content for unique show programs are accurate, timely and functional
- Maintains accurate and real-time events budgets; ensures overspending and/or midcourse corrections can be made with confidence
- Provides direction and leadership to team members, monitors interactions between individual members to ensure efficient use of resources and teamwork
- Performs other related duties as assigned