- Bachelor's degree in management, marketing, communications or other related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in program management and/or communications or marketing
- High level of professionalism and ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside partners and executives
- Error-free writer with strong proofreading skills and high attention to detail; experience writing and editing for both online and offline channels
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects or people simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Detail-oriented self-starter and strategic thinker with high energy and the ability to work independently, accurately and on schedule
- Ability to adapt quickly and readily to change
- Ability to work and collaborate as a part of a motivated, driven team
- Experience working in the retail industry a plus
- Travel required
To apply, send your resume and one-page letter summarizing your interest, qualifications and salary expectations. Please reference the Manager, Scholarship Programs position in your cover letter. Email your application to email@example.com, Attention: VP, Human Resources, NRF, 1101 New York Ave., NW, Suite 1200, Washington, DC 20005.
National Retail Federation offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a focus on work/life satisfaction and balance. NRF seeks to continue to grow a diverse, highly committed, skilled, and collaborative staff.