Manager, Transaction Services – Capital Markets Accounting & Advisory Services (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY. Advise on financial reporting, valuation, and tax issues. Assist with capital raising events such as initial public offerings, secondary listings, and private placements. Assist corporate and private equity firms on financial reporting and accounting issues that arise from IPOs, business combinations, private placements, financing, carve-out and spin-off transactions, SEC filings, and IFRS/US GAAP conversions and embedding. Advise clients on how tax, corporate finance, and regulatory concerns impact their transactions by leveraging knowledge of both US and global exchanges, as well as regulatory processes. Pursue business development opportunities. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Supervise employees with varied skillsets and diverse backgrounds.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience; OR a Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have an active US CPA.
Must have experience with the following:
- Applying US GAAP, SEC reporting, IFRS, and financial reporting concepts and rules to resolve client issues related to: financial instruments, leasing, consolidations, fair value assessments, convertible securities, derivatives and hedging, stock-based compensation, revenue recognition; and/or business combinations;
- Providing core assurance, auditing services, or transaction-related advice to clients;
- Advising multi-national, publicly-traded companies and private equity firms on a range of technical accounting, financial reporting, and capital markets accounting topics, in the areas of: carve-outs and spin-offs, business combinations and/or purchase price allocations;
- Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing, and collection; and
- Communicating value propositions to the client.
Travel up to 60% required.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY1084, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.