The Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA), a growing health education association, is seeking an administrative associate to provide support for the director of recruitment & admissions and the director of finance & human resources. Duties will include general, clerical, and project-based work. The ability to work with confidential information is extremely important. Candidates will project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction. Applicants should possess strong computer skills and have experience working with Microsoft Office. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
General responsibilities will include
- Administrative support, including scheduling, for those supported by this position
- Providing logistical support for the areas of recruitment, admissions, and human resources. This may include drafting agendas and minutes for meetings/conference calls and assisting with preparation for payroll
- Assist on projects as needed related to the recruitment, admissions, and human resources areas
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for this position include
- 1-2 years office experience
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of association operations
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Occasional travel or weekend work
PAEA is the only national organization representing physician assistant educational programs in the United States. PAEA provides services for faculty at its member programs, as well as to applicants, students, and other stakeholders.
The Association was founded in 1972 as the Association of Physician Assistant Programs. Member programs voted to adopt the current name in 2005. The Association currently employs nearly 30 full-time staff members.
Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. To apply, please send your cover letter, including relevant experience and motivation for application, resume, salary requirement, and three references with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying, please put "PAEA Admissions/HR Assistant" in the subject line of your email.