Status: Full-time Exempt
Position: Prospect Manager
Reports to: Director of Development
Purpose: Plans, implements, and monitors Moore’s prospect management program and ensures overall fundraising efforts are efficient and effective as the Development Office prepares for multi-year capital campaign.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in prospect research and tracking
- Familiarity with donor databases and prospect research tools
- Knowledge of moves management and prospect management processes and protocols
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate professionally with a wide range of internal and external constituents
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- High level of professionalism and recognition of the importance of discretion and confidentiality
- Experience working in higher education or similar environment
- Raiser’s Edge and Research Point experience
- Interest in the arts and arts education with an eagerness to deepen knowledge of arts funding, advancement services and education philanthropy
- Manage, implement, and coordinate all aspects of prospect management, including the optimization of Raiser’s Edge to ensure efficient processes and best practices in tracking, measuring and reporting prospect activity.
- Through proactive research, identify new major gift prospects for key funding priorities as well as recommend prospect ratings.
- Manage gift officer/development team portfolios and pipelines and prepare recommendations for cultivation and stewardship strategies to increase giving.
- Assist gift officers/development team with regional/geographical prospecting to help maximize travel as well as event attendance.
- Prepare clear, well-polished briefing materials for the President, Development Director, Campaign Director, Associate Directors and key volunteers in a timely manner.
- Assist Development Director and Campaign Director with donor records updates ongoing and provide support to President’s Office and other departments with donor updates and communications with donors as needed.
- Use Raiser’s Edge to maintain data integrity including, but not limited to, prospect biographical information, ratings, stages, contact reports and actions.
- Organizes and maintains development records and files.
- Assistance with large data clean-ups.
- Support College and campaign events both on- and off-campus as needed.
- Other department duties as assigned.
To Apply: Interested candidates send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: Moore College of Art and Design; 20th Street and The Parkway; Attn: Director of Human Resources; Philadelphia, PA 19103 fax: 215.568.1773, email: HR@Moore.edu.
The College adheres to the principle of equal educational and employment opportunity without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, handicap or disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law in the administration of its educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other College-administered programs and employment practices. Retaliation is also prohibited. To read our full compliance statement please visit: http://moore.edu/about-moore/non-discrimination-504-titleix