| University of South Carolina Upstate |
Assistant Women's Soccer Coach Requisition #011283
The Assistant Women's Soccer Coach serves to assist with all functions of the USC Upstate Women's Soccer program.
- Instructs student athletes in the sport of soccer. Instructs student athletes in development to create personal time management skills, educate as a mentor using motivational and experience based techniques. Instill care values of teamwork, sportsmanship, and ethical behavior.
- Coordinate and guide practice and contest plans. Assists with conducting practice drills, exercises, scrimmages. Instruction regarding rules, policies and regulations. Assists with coaching during competition.
- Coordinates team travel arrangements (transportation, hotels, food expenses, etc.). Adhere to department and University policies and procedures as related to travel.
- Assist with monitoring budget related to travel and equipment expenditures.
- Support fund-raising events designed to support team and department.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Coach
Will assist in supervising student-athletes in team settings such as practice, competition, conditioning, team travel, etc. Will provide direct oversight of student manager and/or student assistant.
The University of South Carolina Upstate is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Institution. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.