| DEPARTMENT OVERVIEW: |
The University of North Texas competes as a member of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and C-USA. North Texas' athletic programs are classified as NCAA Division I, the largest and highest division among all colleges and universities. The 46,000 square-foot Athletic Center located off South Bonnie Brae Street is the centerpiece of North Texas athletics. Athletics strives to conduct a competitive athletics program that promotes faculty, staff, student and community affiliation and participation with North Texas Athletics. Also, to provide facilities which attract the highest level of talent and allow student athletes to perform at the highest level in practice and in competition.
The Athletics Department at the University of North Texas is seeking to hire a Senior Associate Athletic Director - Ticket Sales/Operations to join our team.
This professional will responsible for the oversight and management of all ticketing operations and sales related to Intercollegiate Athletics at the University of North Texas. As a member of the External Affairs team as well as Senior Staff, he or she will provide direction and develop strategy to maximize season, group and single-game ticket sales, revenue and retention. They will be responsible for managing the operations of the ticket box office and staff for all home events as well as providing premier customer service to all fans, donors and alumni. The position will work within the Denton community, as well as the entire DFW Metroplex to enhance the image of the athletic department and university by continual assistance in interdepartmental networking and relationship building.
List of Key Activities:
* Work with the Executive Senior Associate AD and the Director of Athletics to identify strategies and events for building affinity for North Texas athletics through ticket sales for the University's six NCAA ticketed sports.
* Directs and supervises the ticket operations and sales staff including game day personnel and student workers for all home athletic events.
* Oversee all box office operations, managing seating and ticket inventory, organizing the process for ticket orders, creating sales reports and ticket settlements, and assisting with other game day responsibilities.
* Concentration on driving season and individual games tickets sales for all athletic events, including but not limited to, premium areas, suites, club level, and courtside seats.
* Collaborating with the staff to maximize ticket sales revenue and premium seat donations through ticket design and presentation, strategic planning, pricing, invoicing and renewals, and solicitation materials.
* Create and manage all initiatives related to ticketing data, CRM, analytics, programs, reporting, inventory, and outbound sales.
* Serves as the primary ticket office liaison for various University and department-wide projects
* Interface with customers via phone, internet, and in-person to provide premier customer service and complete ticket transactions.
* Manage the process for in-house ticket orders and assisting in the collection of donations through the ticket office for the Mean Green Club.
* Work to ensure timely, accurate completion of ticket reconciliations by completing all ticketing contracts, budget transfers, collecting all monies due, etc.
* Creation of ticket sales reports, reconciliation statements, and financial data summaries for the Chief Financial Officer. Manages outbound ticket sales program and/or third party affiliate
* Proactively represents UNT Athletics at external events in order to identify prospects and grow fan base.
The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit - and takes actions to prevent - discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate.
The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.