Senior Associate, Core Assurance (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, San Jose, CA. Examine financial and accounting records, documents, and tangible equipment of clients. Liaise with client personnel to gain a complete understanding of the client’s organization and performance recording. Test and document the organization’s internal controls.
Establish and maintain client relationships. Understand business needs and common industry issues facing clients.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or related field, plus 2 years of related work experience.
Must have passed CPA exam and completed the minimum number of hours for CPA licensure per respective state requirements.
Must have experience with the following:
- Implementing public company accounting and audit practices;
- Providing guidance in the implementation of SEC rules, regulations, and financial reporting.
- Working with U.S. GAAP, U.S. GAAS, and PCAOB procedures and standards;
- Preparing a record of work that provides a clear understanding of the Audit procedures;
- Demonstrating technical accounting and financial reporting standards; and
- Applying audit standards, firm audit methodology and guidance.
Travel up to 20% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code CA1083, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.