Senior Associate, Risk Assurance (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Philadelphia, PA. Conduct quality and strategic assessments to improve client organizations’ internal audit function. Assist management in the assessments of project risks and controls. Enhance internal audit functions to further align with client business strategy and risk tolerance. Apply the concepts of Enterprise Risk Management to help clients proactively identify, assess, and minimize emerging risks. Support controls and systems related aspects of internal audits and external financial audits in the areas of planning, audit strategy, scoping, execution, and deficiency evaluation.
Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships. Stay educated on current trends and assist in the development of knowledge capital. Coach and mentor staff.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 2 years of related work experience.
Must have passed CPA, CIA, or CISA exam.
Must have experience with the following:
- Completing aspects of the Internal Audit process control evaluation and testing methodologies;
- Utilizing knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley Act’s regulation and requirements to identify key risks and controls;
- Leveraging current and emerging technologies, including: Oracle, SAP, Oracle Database, web development tools, virtualization, UNIX, Linux, and security technologies;
- Implementing COSO Framework, CoBIT, and IT controls frameworks;
- Researching and analyzing client industry and technical matters; and
- Developing project plans, budgets, and deliverable schedules.
Travel required up to 20%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code PA1089, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.