The College of Saint Rose is a dynamic institution of higher education, enrolling more than 4,200 students. Located in the City of Albany, the heart of New York State's Capital Region, the College is a private, independent, coeducational institution, defined by dedicated faculty, administrators, staff, all focused on transforming the lives of our students. Through a strong liberal education curriculum, and professional programs, Saint Rose serves four-year and transfer students and working professionals in undergraduate, graduate degree and advanced certificate programs in four academic schools: Arts and Humanities; Business; Education; and Mathematics and Sciences. The College is preparing to celebrate its Centennial in 2020 with the launch of the 2016-2020 Strategic Plan which focuses on global connectedness, student success and fostering creativity and innovation.
Guided by our founders and continuing sponsors, the Sisters of Saint Joseph of Carondelet, the College is proud of its mission of service to the urban community. As an institution that values inclusion, we seek to attract and employ individuals who reflect the cultural diversity found within our student body, and across the nation and globe.
The Assistant Director of Prospect Development is a member of the Institutional Advancement team and proactively participates in a comprehensive prospect research, prospect management, and data analytics program in support of College-wide advancement initiatives. Assists in the identification, analysis, and pipeline management of potential donors to the College.
- Develop confidential in-depth research reports and strategies on prospective donors to the College in an accurate, comprehensive, and timely manner.
- Assist in the identification of potential donors and volunteers.
- Interpret and analyze financial data and individual wealth indicators, identify philanthropic patterns, explore relationships among individuals, corporations, and foundations.
- Manage the assignment of potential prospects to advancement officer portfolios.
- Conduct portfolio reviews, analyze pipeline movement and progress toward achieving metrics.
- Collaborate with Coordinator of Advancement Services and technology staff to develop dashboards and pipeline reports for leadership, managers, and advancement officers.
- Provide training of appropriate staff on best practices and use of prospect management system.
- Execute special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Adhere to the highest ethical standards and standards of confidentiality.