Do you have proven results-based, response-driven experience in marketing solutions and copywriting? We need a marketing professional to motivate attendance and participation at our existing events and to create opportunities for the printing industry to convene at new, interactive events.
Are you looking to work in a team environment, creating the marketing strategy and promotion of events spanning from a large annual trade show to smaller research meetings and an annual meeting?
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Who We Are
NPES: The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing, and Converting Technologies is a growing association within the innovative space of printing and imaging technologies. NPES is based in Reston, VA, with global agents around the world, and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and opportunities to continually learn and advance your career in a fun collaborative work environment. You will report to the Vice President of Meetings & Events and work closely with the Director of Marketing Services and the Director of Communications for the association.
What You Will Do
- Successfully position the PRINT and GRAPH EXPO trade shows as the premier flagship commercial printing events and communicate their benefits to motivate attendance, engagement, and participation.
- Create marketing strategy, planning, and management for all NPES domestic and international events and develop strategic and tactical approaches for marketing plans for events to achieve strategic communication goals in conjunction with association staff and stakeholders.
- Recommend and communicate strategy and rationale to stakeholders.
- Generate ideas and manage programs that increase attendee and exhibitor attendance and engagement by matching the message to the market.
- Compose creative strategies for communications programs versioned for a variety of audiences, write promotional copy, guide design development, and enhance visual communication.
- Develop related direct mail pieces, advertising, email communications, video, and web design.
- Create and manage social media content, promotional copy, and web content.
- Represent customer perspective and act as “voice of the customer” to recommend and guide implementation for initiatives or improvements in product, program, service, and website content and functionality in pursuit of an intuitive and pleasant customer experience that meets customer expectation and needs in support of strategic business and communication objectives. This includes specific attention to creating a year-round experience for the events, as well as mobile apps, and education program development.
- Manage the planning, implementation, and tracking of promotional email campaigns.
- Direct internal and external designers on the application of graphic and brand elements from product/service/program marketing campaigns to email templates.
- Define and market educational component of events with internal and external partners.
- Initiate testing and innovate new approaches to optimize the capabilities of the platform toward improving email campaign success. Keep current with best practices in email marketing, content marketing, and automation strategies.
If this describes YOU, please apply by sharing the following:
- Clearly communicate why you are the ideal candidate for this position, providing specific examples and experiences.
- Attach your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional materials that support your application.
- Contact: Kelly E. Kilga, CEM, Vice President of Meetings & Events, email@example.com