Gursey Schneider LLP is seeking an experienced Senior Associate for our growing family law litigation department in our San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Irvine offices. This is a great opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding specialist area of accounting with direct involvement and interaction with our firm leaders. No prior experience in litigation/family law or forensic accounting necessary. We offer a great work-life balance and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Case file management and related tracking for multiple matters
- Prepares gross cash flow for support, community property balance sheets, tracing of assets, business valuations, real estate apportionments and other tax, financial, and accounting analyses
- Assists with preparation of expert reports/trial exhibits
- Compiles organized working papers
- Builds and maintains client relationships
- Directs and reviews work performed by junior staff
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting or related field; licensed CPA with 3+ years of recent public accounting experience
- Proficiency in MS Office applications; strong accounting software programs experience
- Ability to organize work and projects; prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task
Relationships, Commitment, Experience and State-of-the-Art Accounting. That's what Donald L. Gursey and Stanley B. Schneider had in mind when they formed the firm in 1979. The firm began with a vision — and three decades later — we've grown to more than 140 partners and staff, still giving personal service to our clients in a wide array of specialties.
Our membership in DFK International/USA, a...n association of independent full service accounting firms, enhances our ability to serve our clients through the sharing of information and access to additional resources on a global level.
Gursey | Schneider LLP is a team — your team — with a deep bench of experienced, dedicated professionals, who guide our clients' finances and challenges through the 21st Century.