QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MISSION CRITICAL COMPETENCIES (related to core competencies):
- Demonstrates active listening skills.
- Tailors written and oral presentations to effectively reach intended audience.
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of actions.
- Readily readjusts priorities to respond to pressing and changing demands.
INTEGRITY AND PROFESSIONALISM
- Conveys a command of relevant concepts, facts and information in matters involved in
- Demonstrates respect for all employees and customers. Fosters honest, fair, and open communication.
- Seeks opportunities to improve, streamline, reinvent work processes as a means to improve the organizations performance and effectiveness.
- Thinks expansively by combining ideas in unique ways or making connections between disparate ideas.
- Targets important areas for innovation and develops solutions that address meaningful work issues
- Adapts best practices and processes to the department
- Respects confidentiality of information
- Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency about solving problems and getting work done.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelors degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience in prospect research. Experience with LexisNexis, Hoover’s, or Iwave preferred. Ability to maintain confidential information. Proficiency in Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and web based research skills, and comfortable working with social media networks (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: N/A
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written English skills including grammar.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Should possess strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze and interpret business and financial data and information.
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Experience sourcing information from online database and web sources.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to identify, analyze, and rank prospects through constituent list segmentation, push technology, electronic database screening, and peer screening.