Gift and Data Processor Gift and Data Processor Position Summary: The Deborah Hospital Foundation is seeking a Gift and Data Processor. The Gift and Data Processor, under general supervision of the Director of Annual Giving will be responsible for performing professional functions using established policies and procedures, precedents and guidelines and does related work as required. This position has significant responsibilities in the areas of timely and accurate data and gift entry to ensure that all gifts are accurately recorded in the Raiser’s Edge (RE) database and reconciled with the Finance Department. This position is responsible for researching, entering and maintaining data in the RE system and auditing the integrity of that data.
Experience: - Required: Minimum 3 years’ experience with data entry/gift processing in a nonprofit environment. Preferred: Minimum 2 years’ experience with Raiser’s Edge database - Preferred: Strong Raiser’s Edge experience previous healthcare and/or development experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of professional experience.
License and Credentials:
Skills: - Required:
• Knowledge of donor stewardship and the related policies and procedures that support this stewardship
• Knowledge in areas of gift processing and data entry
• Strong Raiser’s Edge experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to handle confidential donor information with sensitivity, integrity and accuracy
• Ability to organize and prioritize work in accordance with supervisory input
• Ability to interpret and evaluate policy and procedural requirements and produce and analyze data
• 3 + years of gift processing/data entry experience