From day one, experience our difference. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm’s critical business needs. From marketing to internal accounting and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Key resource to backup and support Financial Systems Manager in application administration for the various systems used in Internal Accounting
- Assisting 1900+ partners and staff with reporting and analysis needs as required
- Accounting skills required:
- Strong understanding of general ledger and associated journal entries
- Understands key performance measures and indicators that drive reporting and analytics
- Analytical abilities required:
- Understand internal processes and terminology
- Analyze and organize data
- Creative, critical thinking, and problem solving
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required to:
- promote positive working relationships with diverse personalities/roles at all levels in the firm
- explain and interpret accounting/financial information to non-financial people
- 2-5 years of accounting/financial reporting experience
- Strong aptitude to technology
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- Familiarity with SQL databases, SQL Reporting Services, and/or Crystal Reports preferred
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Metro Detroit area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity. This position may require some local, national, and occasional international travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively “jerk-free” culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.