• Develop, manage, and successfully coach women’s basketball, to include scheduling, recruiting, equipment management, reporting scores and statistics.
• Manage and operate within budget parameters, without exception. Submit all receipts and budget reports on time as directed by Director of Athletics.
• Ensure strict adherence to all CL, NAIA, and NCCAA by-laws and regulations.
• Ensure adherence with established institutional compliance rules, policies, and procedures as well as ethical standards of behavior.
• Ensure satisfactory academic performance of student-athletes.
• Ensure the spiritual, physical, emotional, and social welfare of student-athletes.
• Responsible for successful coaching of Basketball, to include maximizing the team's potential/abilities, keeping athletes eligible, supporting the spiritual development of each player, and retaining athletes through graduation.
1. Request, monitor, and oversee any budgetary responsibilities as assigned.
2. Participate as requested in committees, councils or professional organizations that pertain to this position. Attendance at chapel services is encouraged.
3. Counsel with students and refer as necessary regarding spiritual, personal, emotional or academic problems.
4. Maintain a professional image and manner consistent with Indiana Wesleyan University's mission and goals. Support the policies of the student handbook with integrity.
• Must demonstrate a mature and expressive Christian faith commitment.
• Needs to passionately support and articulate the University mission and vision for athletics within the context of that mission.
• Must have some level of experience in coaching and teaching (Minimum of 2 years at the college level) that includes recruiting student-athletes, marketing, scheduling, equipment budgeting/management, and facility care.
• Must have an earned Master’s Degree.