Department: Corporate Relations, Development
Type: Full-Time Exempt
The mission of Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is to deliver impartial medical relief to the victims of war, disease, and natural or man-made disaster, without regard to race, religion, or political affiliation.
You will join a dynamic team that manages a portfolio of over 800 donors valued at $20+ million. You will be responsible for managing activities related to workplace giving and matching from corporate donors as well as administering third party platform related data and processes. Daily responsibilities will include: tracking employee giving data and reconciling it into MSF database, coordinating logistics for participation in workplace events, and analyzing opportunities for expansion of the workplace giving program. You will report to the Senior Development Officer of Corporate Relations and collaborate with the mighty MSF-USA development team to enhance corporate partnerships. This is the right position for a motivated successful multi-tasker with strong data processing skills who can work in a fast paced environment, is highly organized, and a creative problem solver with an interest in working for a leading humanitarian aid organization.
- Manage relationships and execute processes with Third Party Aggregators (TPA), federated giving partner and matching gifts vendor;
- Lead vetting and processing of new TPAs;
- Manage matching gift verification processes from workplace giving portals;
- Oversee transfer and reconciliation of workplace giving donor data into MSF database;
- Conduct data pulls for cultivation mailings, business analyses, and reporting;
- Represent MSF and coordinate logistics for participation in workplace giving events;
- Develop and administer custom employee donation pages;
- Identify, create and promote opportunities for expanding employee giving and engagement;
- Keep informed about industry workplace giving research and best practices;
- Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings, program updates and office-wide debates to participate in information sharing across all departments.
- Bachelor's degree plus two years' relevant work experience or five years' equivalent work experience;
- Experience with data management and strong analytical skills;
- Proficiency in fundraising and/or CRM databases;
- Strong oral and written English language communication skills;
- Excellent command of Excel, and strong computer literacy overall;
- Excellent organizational skills, keen attention to detail, and ability to keep to deadlines
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent judgment and diplomacy;
- Interest and commitment to the work of MSF and international and humanitarian issues;
- Ability to handle a large volume of work under pressure and with deadlines while maintaining sense of humor and keen attention to detail;
- Available for travel if required.
- Basic knowledge of finance
- Basic website development
Please submit all applications including cover letter and resume To: Employment.firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Workplace Giving Associate. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Mid to High 50's, salary commensurate with experience. Great benefits. A friendly, supportive environment with growth potential. EOE.
Contact Us: Employment.email@example.com