The Association for Talent Development (ATD), is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. These professionals take the knowledge, skills, and abilities of others and help them achieve their full potential.
We are looking for a talented, mission oriented, and competitive Education Inside Sales Representative; this position is perfect for someone who thrives in a fast paced and service-oriented environment. We are focused on growing and taking fantastic care of our customers and the successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our sales and customer service objectives. You must be comfortable being on the phone all day, dealing with both inbound and outbound calls. Additionally, this person should be able to multi task and work with customers via email and chat as well.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified enterprise opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Successfully source and close individual sales and achieve quarterly goals
- Research opportunities primarily in a CRM and generate interest from prospective customers
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects by delivering excellent service and generating referrals
- Work with Education team to understand opportunities and new products on the horizon
- Proven inside sales and/or customer service experience
- Track record of achieving goals
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling many calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free).
We appreciate all of our applicants, but are unable to return phone calls and emails requesting details on the status of applications or the position. Applicants who bypass the recruitment process are not considered.
ATD is an EOE/M/F/D/V workplace, and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
We lead the industry. And our industry changes the world. Apply today!