- Experience in planning, administration, personnel, facilities and fiscal management
- Experience with hiring, training and supervising coaches and other staff in a faced paced
- Knowledge in complying with Title IX, ADA and other relevant federal and state laws
- Outstanding oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with unquestioned integrity and character.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and personal automobile insurance
- Knowledge of intercollegiate athletics and the rule and regulations of NCAA Division III
- Must have a strong work ethic, have high energy and is a committed team player.
- Excellent leadership capabilities.
- Must be proficient in computer programs, including Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and abilities in working with faculty, staff and students with diverse backgrounds including academic, socioeconomic, cultural, sexual orientation, and disabilities.Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Team lead and mentoring skills
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Knowledge of student recruitment issues.
- Ability to plan and evaluate programs.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and occasional travel
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of five years of significant athletic administrative experience, preferably at the collegiate level.
- Experience with regulatory and compliance matters and with the complete array of fiscal and operational complexities of an intercollegiate athletics program is essential for success in this position.
The physical and mental demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions. While performing the duties of this job, employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel objects, tools, or controls, and talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and stand for extended periods of time. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Employees work in a professional office environment, on competition and practice fields/courts and in the community. This position is highly visible to the campus and broader community. Normal office conditions prevail. Office work is performed primarily indoors. Ability to work in an office with a moderate noise level is required.
- Access to PowerCampus and Salesforce
- Access to G Drive and H Drive
- Access to Social Security Numbers
- Access to confidential information regarding a student’s academic performance (transcripts and test scores)
- Employees do not seek, but sometimes are informed of confidential information regarding a person’s physical, emotional, or learning disabilities.
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Please submit a cover letter, including salary requirements, resume and list of three professional references to: