Manager, Risk Assurance – Enterprise Solutions Risk and Controls (ESRC) (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Chicago, IL. Enhance clients’ internal audit function to align with company’s strategy and risk. Provide strategic internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing solutions to mitigate clients’ risks and improve their business performance. Provide Enterprise Solutions Risk and Control (ESRC) services to enable companies to leverage technologies and IT assets to enhance business process. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Pursue business development opportunities. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Supervise employees with varied skillsets and diverse backgrounds.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Information Systems or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience; OR a Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Information Systems or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have experience with the following:
- Assessing large complex ERP programs such as SAP, Oracle, Workday, and/or PeopleSoft;
- Utilizing platforms such as Guidewire, Facets, Eclipse and McKesson to improve processes and system implementation of Healthcare programs/projects;
- Conducting program and project assessments for the following business sectors: healthcare payers or providers, insurance, manufacturing, consumer products, and/or retail;
- Leveraging project management software and technologies including Microsoft Project, Primavera and/or CA Clarity;
- Establishing Governance by applying relevant frameworks such as CoBit and ITIL;
- Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection; and
- Leading a team in developing and implementing assurance strategies.
Travel up to 60% required.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code IL1131, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.