Data Assurance Manager (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, McLean, VA. Perform data analysis to evaluate accounting and financial issues, and to provide quantifiable project assessment to clients. Interpret accounting records, including the general ledger to help audit the financial statements, look for potential fraud and advise to management of weak control points in their process. Combine data assets with knowledge of data analysis technology and business experience to help clients evaluate risk in accounting and financial information, by examining or analyzing accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards. Identify and recommend business improvement opportunities. Provide Assurance services related to: regulatory data analytics; data focused support; validation of underlying data, key reports, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); and enablement of tactical data analysis solutions.
Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships and understand the client’s business needs. Identify new service opportunities and take the opportunities through the sales cycle, including defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, and billing and collection. Develop a market presence.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience; OR a Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have the following experience:
- Performing multi-phase data analysis related to the evaluation of accounting and/or financial issues;
- Working with accounting ledger and sub-ledger applications to interpret requests and reconcile data;
- Evaluating accounting, business process, operational and/or financial issues;
- Leveraging data manipulation and analysis technologies, including: Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, ACL, ASCII, Visual Basic, Microsoft .NET framework, and either HTML or XML;
- Coaching staff;
- Delivering professional data assurance services, including: accounting data analysis, Computer-Assisted Auditing Technology (CAAT) services, enablement of data base automation tools, identification of data quality issues and related cleansing, data flow process reviews, risk assessments, and spreadsheet remediation;
- Developing project plans, budgets, and deliverable schedules; Researching and analyzing client industry and technical matters; and
- Identifying and converting potential engagement opportunities.
Travel up to 60% required.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code VA1137, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.