We are a fast-growing tax firm with a focus on providing high-end services to technology companies with international and multi-state operations. The firm's client base is approximately 90% corporate, 70% being audited by the Big 4, and approximately 30% of which are publicly traded.
Tax services provided by the firm include international tax planning, transfer pricing, M&A, multi-state tax consulting, general tax return compliance, and tax provisions. As the firm has grown, we also have a need for additional personnel focused with providing partnership and individual tax services.
We offer a close knit startup-like environment catering to tax professionals desiring a challenging workplace but without the administrative chores, budget constraints, and chargeable hour goals. Compensation is based on experience and is competitive with the industry.
Senior Tax Associate:
The Senior Tax Associate role requires experience to effectively understand clients' needs and provide solutions. Primary responsibilities involve tax compliance, tax accounting, tax research and planning projects for the firm's sophisticated clientele. Experience in U.S. federal, international, state and local tax and tax provision is desired in this role. We will build upon your technical strengths in order to grow your expertise in other tax areas. Our firm builds well-rounded tax professionals to serve a myriad of client needs which leads to continued professional growth. Our culture is to develop trusted tax advisors with sound judgement with the highest ethical standards in the profession. The Senior Tax Associate will be responsible for a range of projects including:
- Preparation and review of federal, state, and local tax returns and international tax forms for the firm's clients.
- Proper maintenance and reconciliation of tax general ledger accounts for the firm's clients.
- Prepare, calculate and document various portions of clients' current and deferred tax provision and effective tax rate.
- Prepare tax research, planning, compliance, and documentation required for tax filings and tax audits.
- Preparation and review of the quarterly and year-end tax provision and related financial statements.
- Proactively identify areas for process improvements and implement solutions to streamline tax processes.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to gather tax information and report it to client.
- Monitor and analyze proposed and newly enacted tax legislation and regulations and communicate relevant information to clients.