We are a fast-growing tax firm with a focus on providing high-end services to technology companies with international and multi-state operations. The firm's client base is approximately 90% corporate, 70% being audited by the Big 4, and approximately 30% of which are publicly traded.
Tax services provided by the firm include international tax planning, transfer pricing, M&A, multi-state tax consulting, general tax return compliance, and tax provisions. As the firm has grown, we also have a need for additional personnel focused with providing partnership and individual tax services.
We offer a close knit startup-like environment catering to tax professionals desiring a challenging workplace but without the administrative chores, budget constraints, and chargeable hour goals. Compensation is based on experience and is competitive with the industry.
The Tax Manager role requires partnership, S corporation, and high-net worth individual tax consulting/compliance experience and the skills to effectively diagnose clients' needs in order to develop and implement solutions. Primary responsibilities involve providing tax compliance, tax accounting, tax research and planning for partnerships, S corporations and high-net worth individuals for sophisticated clientele. We will build upon your technical strengths in order to expand your expertise in other tax areas. Our firm builds well-rounded tax experts to serve a myriad of client needs which leads to continued professional growth. Our culture is to develop trusted tax advisors with sound judgement with the highest ethical standards in the profession. The Tax Manager/Partnerships will be responsible for a range of projects including:
- Responsibility for advising clients on a wide range of tax matters related to the operation and disposition of partnerships and S corporations and high-net worth individual taxation.
- Effectively manage teams, review work papers completed by staff and ensure proper and timely completion of client projects.
- Manage and coordinate income tax compliance, research and planning, and special projects.
- Manage and review the preparation of clients' partnership, S corporation and individual tax returns.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to gather partnership, S corporation and individual tax return information.
- Accurately determine and report clients' partnership, S corporation and individual taxable income.
- Determine and monitor estimated income tax payments to minimize clients' federal and state income taxes.
- Identify, develop, and implement timely tax planning strategies in order to effectively enhance clients' tax position.
- Provide well-written and documented conclusions for tax positions recommended to clients.
- Proactively identify areas for process improvements and implement solutions to streamline tax processes.
- Prepare tax research, planning, compliance, and documentation required for tax filings and tax audits.
- Monitor and analyze proposed and newly enacted tax legislation and regulations and communicate relevant information to clients.