Great People. Great Mission. Great Location.
Are you looking to surround yourself by 175+ fun, energetic, and hard-working people who are dedicated to helping 32,000+ neurologist members worldwide provide the best possible care for their patients with brain diseases like multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, Parkinson’s, migraine, Alzheimer’s, and others? Do you relish the idea of working in a beautiful new office building in downtown Minneapolis’s exciting and vibrant Mill District, just steps from the light rail, major bus lines, walking/biking paths, and countless dining and entertainment options? Your search just ended.
Basic Duties: Manage the NeuroLearn eLearning program and develop courses to assist members in meeting MOC requirements.
- Manage NeuroLearn Program including supporting the editor, editorial work group, and faculty.
- Manage course development: Produce six courses on schedule each year, maintain project management, and communicate with all program stakeholders effectively and timely.
- Instructionally design courses based on best practices in visual design, graphic design, engagement, and interactivity.
- Gather analytics and metrics around program and course performance
- Maintain appropriate documentation for ACCME accreditation
- Collaborate with marketing to develop plans
- Collaborate with finance to manage budget
- Coordinate with Program Manager, Digital Education Resources, to manage media assets for NeuroLearn courses and Captivate production schedule
- Create, maintain, and enhance program infrastructure including partnering with web developers to enhance course development software
- Learning Management System stakeholder: Key role in managing the implementation and maintenance of the digital infrastructure that supports online course development
- Distribute honoraria for NeuroLearn Faculty
- Support international sale initiatives of NeuroLearn
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service
- Represent and promote NeuroLearn at regional and annual conferences
- Draft reports to the Distance Learning Subcommittee, Education Committee, and Board regarding NeuroLearn program performance
- Assist with other projects as assigned
Great Benefits: If our great people, great mission, and great location weren’t enough, we offer great benefits that work as hard for you as you do for us.
- Twenty-two days of paid personal time off (PTO) in the first year
- Twelve paid holidays per year in addition to PTO
- Company contribution of 10.5% to employee 401K retirement savings account
- Medical insurance (free employee coverage)
- Dental insurance (free employee coverage)
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Travel insurance
- Flexible spending plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Parking Subsidy
- On-site workout facility
American Academy of Neurology
201 Chicago Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Apply at: http://tools.aan.com/about/employment/
The American Academy of Neurology is an equal opportunity employer.