Manager, Core Assurance (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY. Examine financial and accounting records, documents, and tangible equipment of clients. Liaise with client personnel to gain a complete understanding of the client’s organization. Test and document the organization’s internal controls. Perform analysis on significant estimates or assumptions that client management relied on when they prepared the financial reports. Demonstrate thorough technical skills regarding applicable accounting and reporting standards in researching, completing, and reviewing audit areas. Pursue business development opportunities. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Supervise employees with varied skillsets and diverse backgrounds.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 5 years of related work experience. Employer will accept a three or four year degree.
Must have US CPA license or foreign equivalent.
Must have experience with the following:
- Applying SEC, U.S. GAAP, U.S. GAAS, IFRS procedures and standards;
- Working with the Investment Company Act of 1940 and the AICPA Audit and Accounting Guide – Investment Companies;
- Advising clients on technical accounting and general business issues;
- Drafting and assisting in the delivery of proposals for engagements;
- Reviewing audits; and
- Leading a team in developing an audit strategy and implementation.
Travel up to 40% required.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY1146, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.