Manager, Risk Assurance – IT Risk Management (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, McLean, VA. Provide assurance over the general activities and concerns of an organization’s security function including: governance, policy, control design, general operational effectiveness and internal controls. Deliver services in Internal Audit, Third Party Assurance, and External Audit support. Enhance internal audit functions to further align to clients’ company strategy and risk. Provide assessments to clients against IT threats and risks through governance, compliance, identification and validation. Identify opportunities for companies to mitigate effectively risk and improve business performance.
Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Pursue business development opportunities. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Supervise employees with varied skillsets and diverse backgrounds.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience; OR a Master’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field and 3 years of related work experience.
Must have CISSP, CISM, CISA, GSEC, or a related license.
Must have experience with the following:
- Performing work engagements in the areas of IT Risk Management, IT Internal Audit and/or Information Security & Technical Privacy;
- Conducting IT Risk & Security Assessments;
- Developing information security strategies, and recommending security solutions to improve security infrastructure;
- Utilizing network and application security assessment tools and methodologies to address security and control issues with one or more of the following technologies: UNIX, Windows Servers, Oracle, SQL, and/or DB2; and
- Planning projects related to one of the following areas: Information Security, Risk Management, Technical Privacy/Compliance, IT Security Audit, and/or IT Risk Management.
Travel up to 60% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code VA1138, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.