Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Neuroscience or other relevant field required.
- Minimum of four (4) years of communications or program management experience.
- Basic HTML skills, proven ability to work in a CMS, and publish web content.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and set priorities, take initiative, and work within a collaborative team environment.
- Able to plan and execute tasks, on schedule and with attention to detail.
- Strongly proficient with Microsoft Office applications, and Internet research.
- Functional ability in CSS considered a strong asset.
- Ability to learn and master an online community management system.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to coordinate a diverse set of activities.
If this is you and you are eager to make meaningful contributions to a highly relevant and important mission, please submit a cover letter with your salary requirements and a copy of your resume for consideration. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
The Society for Neuroscience is wholly dedicated to recruiting, developing, and retaining a diverse group of talented people. We are committed to provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected criteria, in accordance with applicable law and we welcome Veteran applicants.
Our generous benefits package includes: medical, dental, disability and life insurance; flexible spending accounts, two retirement plans with employer matching and nonmatching contributions; 12 days of paid vacation, 12 days of paid sick leave, with additional personal leave and 10 paid holidays; gym membership reimbursement; and tuition reimbursement.