A. As Museum Director, manage the operational and administrative duties of the museum in an efficient and effective manner.
1. Oversee budget development and financial management; ensure the accuracy and integrity of complete financial and accounting records and reports.
2. Develop plans for exhibitions and programs including exhibition sponsorships.
3. Direct the personnel and employment of human resources that includes interviewing, hiring, training, encouraging, coaching, as well as disciplining and terminating employees.
4. Ensure the efficient operation and maintenance of the facility, including HVAC systems, technology systems, janitorial staff, and grounds maintenance.
5. Maintain and oversee the effective safety and security of the museum.
6. Enhance the PFMFA's marketing program to raise awareness and grow audiences.
7. Collaborate with community partners to enhance the arts in the northwest Houston area.
8. Participate in Board meetings as Director and Administrator of the museum.
B. As Chief Fundraiser, engage vigorously and effectively in development and fundraising.
1. Consistent with the PFMFA's current and long term needs, lead fundraising events, annual fundraising initiatives, specific grant proposals, capital campaigns and membership campaigns.
2. Develop and monitor gift and endowment contributions for the Endowment Foundation.
3. Cultivate and strengthen relationships and communications with members, Board of Directors, donors, and supporters of the PFMFA.
4. Provide a high degree of visibility in the community, strengthening community relationships and serving as chief spokesperson for the PFMFA.
C. As Chief Strategic Planner provide visionary leadership in long range planning and implementation.
1. Advance the current long range plan established by the Board of Directors.
2. Lead the Board of Directors in an annual strategic plan update.