Finance & Accounting Opportunities
U.S. HealthWorks, a subsidiary of Dignity Health, is the leading national provider of occupational medicine and urgent care services. With over 200 locations in 21 states, and more than 4,000 employees, including approximately 1200 medical providers, U.S. HealthWorks serves more than 14,000 patients each day.
- Treasury Manager – Requisition #11858
- Senior Treasury Analyst – Requisition #11940
- Fixed Assets Manager – Requisition #11487
- Financial Analyst – Requisition #11437
- Director of Accounting – Requisition #11685
- Senior Accountant – Requisition #11681
U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including medical and dental insurance, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, short and long term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) retirement savings plan, life balance (employee assistance program), sick, holiday, vacation and personal time, and many more.