As a recognized leader in our field, The Guidance Center provides a broad range of services that have helped children, adults and families unlock potential and build better lives for more than 50 years. With over 40 programs, we offer treatment, prevention, growth and education services to more than 23,400 people annually.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Controller to join our team of talented professionals.
The Controller is responsible for the day-to-day management and operation of our Finance and Billing departments with revenue of thirty-five million ($35,000,000) per year. The Controller will supervise a team of five (5) staff members and report to the Chief Financial Officer of The Guidance Center.
To qualify for this position, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, required; Master's or CPA preferred.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years general ledger experience with at least two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Experience managing budgets of at least ten (10) million dollars.
- Extensive experience with accounting software.
- Experience as leader in auditing process.
- Federal compliance experience preferred.
- Grant management / administration preferred.
- Non-profit experience preferred.
- Effective communication, presentation, and computer skills required.
- Experience in a medical billing environment preferred.
The Guidance Center believes that our team members are our most valuable resources, and we invest in them accordingly. We offer our employees a competitive salary, health/dental/vision benefits, 401(k), Life Insurance, a generous paid time off package, flexible scheduling opportunities, a team-oriented work environment and much more!
The Guidance Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.