NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is a comprehensive, fully integrated, healthcare delivery system that serves the greater North Shore and Illinois communities. NorthShore is committed to earning the loyalty of those who come to us for care and those who play a role in providing that care. Service Values which include: Exceptional Customer Service, Supportive Workplace Interactions and Professional Work Ethic, define the behaviors that each employee demonstrates with co-workers, patients and families, physicians, and visitors.
To learn about the many benefits of working at NorthShore, which include a supportive work environment that promotes professional and career development, recognition of our staff for providing excellent service and a competitive benefits package, please visit www.northshore.org/careers.
NorthShore University HealthSystem is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Director, Stewardship and Research for our Foundation located in Evanston, IL. This is a full-time position and is benefits eligible.
In this role, you will:
- Manage over-arching stewardship systems including but not limited to gift/endowment reporting, donor recognition, programs/events and status updates to donors of all levels
- Oversee the research and analysis functions for the Fund Development Team, including but not limited to managing strategic prospect research initiatives, and ensuring the utilization of research/donor prospecting best practices
- Keep abreast of current prospect/donor research, industry, and data analysis techniques and disseminate information to the Foundation staff as needed
- Provide counsel to the Office of the Executive Director, as a member of the Management Team
- Assist with and/or interviews physicians and ancillary staff in order to stay knowledgeable of department status updates
- Conduct benchmark studies on top non-profit and for-profit organizations in order to analyze best practices and make recommendations
- Responsible for managing budgets and projects
- Supervise two direct reports