Lassiter & Associates, LLC is a national leadership, management, fundraising and communications firm based in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Lassiter & Associates’ vision is to be the best global firm helping organizations strengthen communities.
“Being the best” means that we provide the highest levels of quality, service, reliability, and value -- resulting in maximized and sustained growth.
The Executive Vice President works in partnership with team members to meet the strategic goals of Lassiter & Associates, LLC.
- Provide day to day leadership to internal staff and project teams to ensure successfully delivery of service to Lassiter’s clients
- Lead the Lassiter & Associates team in accomplishing the organization’s mission, vision, and goals.
- Establishes and maintains high-level contacts with a wide variety of industry and non-industry individuals and groups who are in a position to compel/promote the Lassiter & Associates story, mission and goals.
- Monitor profitability of book of business and work with other team members to address deviations from budget and take corrective actions to meet established goals
- Assist in ensuring the organization has a diverse team of staff and contractors with skills appropriate to accomplish our goals and its future growth.
- Manage project and internal budgets to compliance and on time
- Ensure staff and contractors are fully utilizing systems and adhering to policies and procedures
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING
- Achieve annual goals and remain consistently billable by providing excellent service that both retains clients and leads to referrals for new clients, actively pursuing new leads and opportunities, and helping to develop high-quality proposals for services
- Identify and secure new opportunities with clients
- Develop ownership of a particular sector
- Supervise account lead/project lead within the firm for clients services and business development
- Regularly write and speak to promote expertise in philanthropy through firm and industry publications, conferences and other events.
Utilizing his or her team:
- Ensure excellent delivery of consultant services, in partnership with clients which may include:
- Design and oversee a full range of fundraising activities for clients; including annual and planned giving, major gifts, corporate giving, foundations and trusts, sponsorships, direct marketing and special events
- Assist clients in creating and executing long-range development activities to meet clients fundraising objectives (major gifts, planned giving, endowment, naming opportunities etc.)
- Analyze, report, and enhance the effectiveness of client development activities through creation of comprehensive fundraising plans and annual reports.
- Provide direct support to C-suite executives and high-level board volunteers while simultaneously providing leadership as a subject matter expert.
- Support clients in cultivating and maintaining relationships with major donor and prospects.