The American College of Radiology, the leading membership and advocacy organization for the radiology profession, seeks a Program Manager for Volunteer Engagement.
Reporting to the Director of Governance and Member Engagement, the program manager is responsible for ensuring that volunteer engagement programs are properly executed to facilitate member participation and satisfaction.
Responsibilities will include:
- oversight for ACR Commissions and Committees;
- maintaining and updating records in the AMS;
- coordinating the web presence for volunteer and governance programs;
- providing training for staff and volunteers;
- developing and disseminating communications and collateral materials;
- preparing reports; tracking volunteer engagement statistics;
- administering evaluations and providing volunteer recognition;
- establishing job descriptions for commission and committee assignments;
- and developing policies and procedures in support of volunteer engagement activities.
This individual will also provide support for and coordination of Board activities; and serve as lead staff for the College Nominating Committee and the Committee on Awards Criteria.
The successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least four years of related experience, preferably in an association setting
• Customer-service focus
• Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task projects
• Experience with newsletters and electronic communications (website maintenance) highly desired
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
If you would like to put your experience and creativity to great use in a professional and team-oriented environment, please apply online by clicking on the link below:
ACR offers competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package including a defined contribution pension plan, 403B, paid vacation, paid personal days, paid holidays and sick days, all major insurances – life, health, dental, prescription, AD&D, short and long term disability, long term care insurance, flexible spending, tuition reimbursement, wellness benefit, a business casual/people friendly work environment and more! The American College of Radiology is a government contractor and is committed to the hiring of qualified Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities, women and minorities for all locations including Reston, VA; Washington, D.C.; Silver Spring, MD; and Philadelphia, PA.
The American College of Radiology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veterans, genetic information, and sexual orientation.