The Assistant Director for Trustee Stewardship will be responsible for tracking and stewarding the giving of the museum's trustee families. The Assistant Director will work with the Senior Vice President for External Affairs, Associate Director for Principal Gifts and Trustee Engagement, and other senior staff to provide a concierge-like program of stewardship and communication with trustees.
· Track annual, major, and principal giving as well as gifts and purchases of art for all trustee families. With the Senior Vice President for External Affairs and senior staff, coordinate and manage giving strategies for members of the Board of Trustees.
· With the Associate Director of Principal Gifts and Trustee Engagement, help create and then manage a stewardship plan for each trustee via events, meetings, travel, written reports, and other communications.
· Support AIC board nomination process, orientation activities, and board communications plan.
· With Development senior staff, provide support to development-related trustee committees, including the campaign committee.
· Responsible for tracking the solicitation process and all gifts received for trustees, including coordinating the use of Raiser's Edge and related systems to manage all activity of volunteers and staff.
· Draft giving summaries, solicitation letters and proposals, acknowledgments, and stewardship reports for trustees.
· Responsible for tracking activities, correspondence, acknowledgments, and proposals for trustees and top donor families in Raiser's Edge. Record and communicate next steps.
· Supports events as needed for stewardship of trustee families.
· Manage a portfolio of approximately 20 trustee families.
- Execute VIP tours and special requests for trustee families.